We need volunteers! This is a grassroots-driven effort to honour the brave children that went to residential schools, the survivors and their families, the children that are in state care today, and to work towards a brighter future for the next seven generations. We don’t have a lot of time to coordinate, but with many hands we can ensure the rally goes smoothly.
We are looking for volunteers in coordinating
– meeting and assembling at AANDC (Aboriginal Affairs)
– outdoor sound on Parliament Hill
– drummers and dancers – especially jingle dresses for healing and prayer
– the collection of posters, photographs, letters, and postcards to be smudged before delivering to AANDC
– designing a poster (black and white), printing, and distribution
– making signs and posters
Please email email@example.com with how you can help or any suggestions. Chi-miigwech!